Ted is a partner in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. For over twenty-five years, Ted’s practice has concentrated in the defense of employment (including LHWCA and other U.S. Department of Labor matters), toxic tort, construction, and real estate related matters and disputes. A former "Super Lawyer", Ted has extensive federal practice and trial experience. He has tried, argued or briefed over one hundred reported cases.
Ted is also a national speaker on the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Act and employment-related matters. He is a former member of the Federal Law Clerks Society.
- Successfully tried cases in numerous jurisdictions, including California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, and Washington
- Earned an appellate record of 29-3
- Primary trial and appellate counsel to Fortune 100 company
- First chair trial counsel on over 100 cases
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Tufts Lawyers Society
Honors & Awards
- Graduated in top 7% of law school class