Meredith is an associate working in both the Boston and New Hampshire offices of Morrison Mahoney. She has experience in civil litigation in the State and Federal Courts of Massachusetts and New Hampshire. She has represented insured and self-insured corporations, non-profit organizations and municipalities, in a wide variety of matters including involving general liability, premises liability, transportation, defamation, false imprisonment and contracts.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Successfully defended retail and commercial property owners at trials and mediation.
- Prevailed on a Motion for Summary Judgment in which the defendant shopping mall was found to have no duty to a “mall walker” under the Massachusetts Recreational Use Statute.
- Prevailed on a Motion for Summary Judgment in a case in which the plaintiff alleged defamation, libel, slander and false imprisonment against a national retail store stemming from her arrest for shoplifting.
- Prevailed on Motions for Summary Judgment in cases involving plaintiffs who alleged injuries involving shopping mall escalators.
- Succeeded on a Motion to Dismiss claims of bad faith insurance claims handling in violation of Massachusetts General Laws Chapters 93A and 176D brought against a self-insured property owner.