Meredith has experience in civil litigation in the State and Federal Courts of Massachusetts and New Hampshire. She has represented insured and self-insured corporations, non-profit organizations and municipalities, in a wide variety of matters including involving general liability, premises liability, transportation, defamation, false imprisonment and contracts.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Successfully defended retail and commercial property owners at trials and mediation.
- Prevailed on a Motion for Summary Judgment in which the defendant shopping mall was found to have no duty to a “mall walker” under the Massachusetts Recreational Use Statute.
- Prevailed on a Motion for Summary Judgment in a case in which the plaintiff alleged defamation, libel, slander and false imprisonment against a national retail store stemming from her arrest for shoplifting.
- Prevailed on Motions for Summary Judgment in cases involving plaintiffs who alleged injuries involving shopping mall escalators.
- Succeeded on a Motion to Dismiss claims of bad faith insurance claims handling in violation of Massachusetts General Laws Chapters 93A and 176D brought against a self-insured property owner.