Denise joined Morrison Mahoney in 2000. She represents businesses, insurance companies, insureds, self-insureds and individuals. Denise represents clients in civil litigation in both state and federal court including matters involving employment law, discrimination, insurance defense, corporate litigation, contract disputes, consumer protection and legal malpractice. She also represents clients with respect to residential real estate transactions and estate planning. Denise has many years of experience drafting appellate briefs and appearing before the Massachusetts Court of Appeals and has also appeared before the Connecticut Court of Appeals.
Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Judgment affirmed, Tec Cast Inc. v. First Liberty Insurance, 81 Mass. App. Ct. 1132 (2012)
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of client, Sampson v. Target, 750 F.Supp.2d, 354 (D.Mass. 2010)
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of client, Clairmont v. Target Corp., 2012 WL 6553587 (D.Mass, Ponsor, J.)
- Note Editor of the Suffolk Law Review
- Received American Jurisprudence Award - Business Associations
- Received American Jurisprudence Award - Bankruptcy