Nicole is a member of the firm’s Complex Claims, Life Science and Aviation Practice Groups. Her practice is focused on a broad range of matters including products liability, tort and general liability litigation, aviation litigation and insurance coverage disputes. Nicole has experience in defending consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, as well as complex and mass tort litigation, at both the state and federal level. She is involved in representing the interests of international insurers by resolving mass tort litigation claims within the U.S., in addition to monitoring mass tort litigation for excess insurers. Nicole’s aviation experience includes the defense of aircraft manufacturers, owners and maintenance facilities.
Nicole also has experience in advising national and international product manufacturers of U.S. federal and state safety standards and regulations to ensure compliance with proper labeling instructions and warnings.
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) – Young Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Association of New York (DANY), Young Lawyers Committee
- Assisted in securing a defense verdict in a five-week federal trial involving a tractor-trailer product liability action where plaintiffs demand exceeded $100 million.
- Ranked one of the top 4 negotiators in the Northeast Region in the 2009–2010 American Bar Association Regional Moot Court Competition.