Stephen is an associate In the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. He focuses his practice on the defense of claims involving commercial disputes, construction projects, products liability, premises liability, transportation and employment discrimination. He also represents clients in resolving civil disputes and has experience handling matters in all phases of litigation.
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a manufacturer of a CPVC pipe fitting in a products liability action involving allegations of negligent design and manufacture. Plaintiff alleged that a large water leak occurred in the fire sprinkler system of a condominium and plaintiff's expert opined that the defendant's fitting was the cause of the water leak. (Middlesex Superior Court, 2015)
- Obtained dismissal of claims brought against an electric utility company for alleged improper design and construction of a utility pole. (Essex Superior Court, 2015)
- Obtained summary judgment in an action brought against a local restaurant. Plaintiff asserted claims for fraud, misrepresentation, and breach of contract based on allegations that the restaurant misrepresented its food ingredients as being free of animal products over a five-year period. After a hearing, the Court entered summary judgment on all of plaintiff’s claims. (Suffolk Superior Court, 2015)