Steve Troiano is a partner in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney. He is a civil litigator with experience handling matters in all phases of litigation through trial and appeal. Steve represents clients in the areas of construction law and litigation, product liability, transportation and employment. He also represents and advises clients with respect to mechanic’s lien and bond claims, payment claims, construction defect disputes, OSHA investigations and contract drafting and negotiation.
Obtained directed verdict after four days of evidence in a jury trial in a transportation case
Obtained numerous summary judgments, favorable resolutions and dismissals of general liability actions involving wrongful death, catastrophic injuries, product liability, breach of contract and employment.
Obtained favorable results in numerous complex construction and commercial lawsuits and arbitrations
Professional Affiliations & Activities
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Attended IADC Annual Trial Academy at Stanford Law School (2018)
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Speaker on best practices in rapid response, investigation and evidence preservation in commercial transportation litigation, 2019 ALFA International Transportation Practice Group Seminar in Atlanta, GA
Honors & Awards
- Elected by his peers to the Best Lawyers: "Ones to Watch" Construction Law List (2021-2022)
- Elected by his peers to The Best Lawyers: "Ones to Watch" Product Liability Litigation - Defendants List (2021-2022)