Brian is a partner working in both the Boston and New Hampshire offices of Morrison Mahoney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance coverage, c. 93A/c. 176D defense litigation, and general liability and insurance defense litigation. He has represented insurance companies, property owners, construction companies, businesses, and other individuals in civil actions and insurance coverage matters throughout New England.
Brian also has experience in appellate advocacy and has prepared briefs for the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, Appeals Court of Massachusetts, Appellate Division of the District Court, and Supreme Court of New Hampshire.
- Successfully argued dispositive motions in State and Federal Courts.
- Obtained defense verdicts in jury and bench trials in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Prepared appellate briefs filed with the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, Appeals Court of Massachusetts, Appellate Division of the District Court of Massachusetts, and Supreme Court of New Hampshire.
- Participated in nationwide coverage opinion program, completing over 100 coverage opinions in jurisdictions across the United States.
- Facilitated the settlement of significant construction defect, property damage, bodily injury, and wrongful death claims across New England.
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association