David has twenty years of trial practice and civil litigation experience. He represents health care providers and insurers offering liability coverage for health care providers. He also represents self-insured providers. David also represents designers, manufacturers, sellers and renters of heavy equipment including cranes and aerial lift devices. David has made numerous presentations and appeared at seminars attended by healthcare providers and their insurers on a variety of topics ranging from HIPAA/medical record keeping to risk management.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- First/second chair in numerous civil jury trials and bench trials in State and Federal Court and before various administrative agencies.
- Regional counsel for a national distributor of aerial lift devices.
- Regional counsel for a national correctional health services provider.
- Massachusetts co-counsel for a national manufacturer of cranes.