Larry has tried over 125 civil jury cases as first chair in state and federal courts on behalf of insurance companies and self-insureds. He practices in the areas of construction, premise liability, professional liability, product liability, and transportation.
Massachusetts and New Hampshire Bar Associations
Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Veterans of Foreign Wars, Life Member
- Following Law School, selected as a Judicial Law Clerk for Justice John Doris of the Rhode Island Supreme Court and then selected to serve as a Law Clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
- Designation as “Super Lawyer” by Boston Magazine and Law and Politics Magazine from 2005 through the present.
- Appointed by two Massachusetts Governors to serve on the Board of Trustees for the University of Massachusetts for two five-year terms.
- Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, having served a tour in Vietnam and awarded, among other medals, the Combat Action Ribbon.
- Author of numerous articles and speaker at numerous conferences involving defense litigation including brain injury claims, bad faith suits and professional liability.